I am thankful for the long shot candidates!
Of the Democrats:
- Hurray for Chafee and the metric system!
- Go Sanders! Sanders' effect will be provoking and potentially productive.
- Clinton is the only real Democratic candidate at the moment.
Of the Republicans:
- Thanks Trump, Cruz, Huckabee, Santorum, and Perry for the fun. More sound bites please!
- The realer looking candidates seem to be Bush, Rubio, Paul.
- So far Bush is the one I find most palatable.
Interestingly Bush is the only one to have recently beat Hillary at http://www.270towin.com/2016-polls/2016-general-election-matchups/. (He did it on the Fox News poll on 05-13.)
The dynastic Clinton v Bush thing is freaky.
Bold prediction: Big weather events will make climate change an even bigger election issue.
Page Modified: (Auto noted: )